Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Are Republican Churches Skirting The Law?

28 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Oh yes, other difference, they have been condemned here (like others..) not only as individuals but as an association. Yes, you would say church. A fraudulent one.

As individual trials go, there has been one conviction for "involuntary homicide", that's our term. Considering how little people want to go against them, they have everything to gain to keep it that way, because in France at least they lose their "fraud" cases against individuals and we tend to prove that it is systemic a bit more everytime, not talking about tax fraud which has been condemned and is by nature systemic. You can't claim here that you're controlled because of your beliefs. Most efficient controls are made on delations and it's alright. God knows that it's public knowledge that ex- wifes, parishioners, employees are anonymous and gain revenge in the most appropriate way !

Posted (edited) · Report post

Where are you ? I don't care about scientologists! I care about crazy evangelists in arfrica ! They KILL ! They bloody kill. You would not accept witches everywhere, they do ! You would not accept 2-y-o girls rapes but their virginal blood is an ancestral old recipe in african/evangeligal faith that preserve the soldiers against bullets. Superstition +war , great. Where is the pressure on the coltan commerce ?Nowhere. THere is no such thing as an ethical I-phone. I think I've seen a "blood in your mobile phone" documentary. It should only be far from reality if it was related to war crimes, it's not : uterine reconstronstruction is one subject, importantly taxed, yet barely talked about because saying rape instead of mutilation is better to get subventions. Actually rape is a word for mutilation. Mutilation brings funds that are sucked out of hospitals.. it's endless...But do give. Do tell about it.

No, I mean it ! GIVE ! 50percent is sucked right out the funds but it is very much necessary.

Edited by ababof

Posted · Report post

Why is a rape victim better than a mutilation victim ?

Everyone, of course can relate to rape. Now, in the Great Lakes regions in Africa, we talk about mutilations, we talk about uteruses destroyed by weapons, wood, bullets inserted and then put on fire inside women, we talk about 2y-o- girls raped because it is believed that their blood will protect soldiers from bullets. There is a part of crazy belief in which evangelical churches play a big role, there is a part not so far from the genocide everyone talked about after NOT getting involved in.

Now, what can't be argued is that the commerce of COLTAN in RDC is ruthless. Please be advised that there is no such thing as an "ethical" mobilephone. You knew it was exploitation and ecological disaster down the line. But it's so much worse.